Friday, July 25, 2008

July 24 Meeting Follow Up


A few quick items from Thursday, July 24:


Be sure to complete the To Do list handed out and sent via email after the meeting. Be sure to print and save the email I sent granting permission to register for English 289/289W. You will need that email to register for the course.


We will cover the reading assigned for July 24 during our first couple of days in Paris. If you've already read it, you'll need to review it with your reading journal. If you haven't, you have some extra time. Also, be sure to complete the reading required before you arrive in Paris.


I will meet all of you at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris and accompany you to Cite Universitaire. One important difference between CDG and Seatac and other American airports--only ticketed passengers may enter the baggage claim areas. So, I'll be waiting for you just outside the security checkpoint beyond baggage claim. Get your bags and follow the crowd--I'll be there.


I leave on Tuesday, July 29 (yikes!), for Paris, but will be available via email and my cell phone (on the contact list handed out and sent via email).


No comments: